PyQt4 for Maya2013 on Windows 7 x64

For windows users, PyQt 4.9.1 built against Qt4.7.1 and SIP4.13.2 for Maya2013 x64, can be downloaded  here . Links to the respective sources are included below.

Update: Have updated an executable to make the installation easier. You may download it here

Qt 4.7.1 source

SIP source

PyQt source

About these ads

About anoop a k
Technical artist by profession. Technophile to the core! Love dancing , sketching and photography.

16 Responses to PyQt4 for Maya2013 on Windows 7 x64

1. Forrest says:

Works great! Thank you!

2. ica says:

Thank you for your kindness.
    Do I have to place the files in maya python location?

3. Nathan H says:

This doesn’t seem to have been compiled with VS2010, it is crashing for me connecting a simple signal/slot that works in 2011/2012.

4. DSCOTT says:

Awesome, works a treat! Was struggling with this myself, this exe worked perfectly on my win7, 64bit system with Maya 2013. THANKS!!!

5. thanks says:

you saved my day !

6. GH says:

Thank you so much! Can you please compile for OSX?

7. te wilson says:

Is there a 32bit version anywhere by chance?

8. Chris says:

Hi don’t know if my last comment went through.
    Can you please compile pywin32 for Maya 2013 64-bit ? (Visual Studio 2010 SP1)

Here you can get the source through Mercurial:

Thanks you are my only hope

• anoop a k says:

sorry chris. I don’t have access to my windows desktop currently since am in another city, and will be here for another couple of months. Don’t have access to windows machine currently:(